Saturday, August 11, 2012

Yard Sale & Bake Sale!

We will be having a fundraiser for Bella Rae at 576 Highland Dr, Idaho Falls, Idaho on August 18th! This coming Saturday! Wow I have so much to do! We will start selling at 7:30am and I say we will stop around 2 but it all depends on how busy we have been, it might be closer to 4 but don't count on anything!

On another note, Bella is doing great! She does have to have a pain pill about 2-4 times a week because she acts like she isn't hurt at all! She is such a silly girl! She has been running and playing and being crazy like she normally does, then ends up paying for it later! Poor thing! I was told by Dr. Alderson to not keep her down right now as its not going to help it heal and its not keep it from tearing all the way, unfortunately! So while she is not laid up from surgery I will let her play and be herself! She is going to be on restricted movement for 2 months following the surgery!


She also is awaiting the time when I start baking this week for the Bake Sale as I will be making homemade dog treats!

I hope everyone can come and buy some goodies! My mom is also baking for this, and anyone that knows my mom knows that she is the best baker in my family! She has a magic touch or something!

If anyone has anything they don't want and would like to donate to our Yard Sale please let me know by thursday so I can pick it up or meet up with you to get it! Shannon's number (208)390-7367!

Thanks A Billion!

No comments:

Post a Comment