Monday, August 6, 2012

Bella Rae Fund info!

So I wanted to take a minute and tell everyone who is willing to donate or has donated, thank you! I don't know what I would do without you! Bella is holding steady with her partial tear! I think some days she doesn't realize she is hurt with how much she wants to run and play, but then ends up paying for it later when her leg hurts and she can barely move it! Crazy little girl!

I was told today that I should put my address on here for people that want to help but do not have paypal (link to the right)! So here is our address and how you can address it!

Bella Rae Fund
576 Highland  Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID
83402

I am also looking at setting up an account at A+ Credit Union for her but as for now we are using my savings account!

If you would like to talk with me (Shannon) my phone number is
(208)390-7367.

We are looking into having a garage/bake sale on August 18th from 7:30-2 and trying to set up a car wash as well.

I am also selling cookies and Dog treats, if you are interested in either of these email me at cowgirly249@gmail.com or call me at the number above! 

Thanks so much!
All the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment