Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Official Operation Date!

So I called Sun Valley Animal Center today and scheduled Bella for surgery! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am so nervous about the entire thing! It is almost exactly 1 month away! We have to be there at 10am and that means that we have to leave Idaho Falls around 6:30-7am! We will be home that night probably around 8! I think I am going to have to find a babysitter for Harley, possibly for the 1st night! (Insert Sad Face Here)

I have so much to do before we go in! Wow I cannot believe it!

I must say thank you again to everyone that has helped us get this far!

Thanks to Donations and the Bake & Yard Sale and selling my saddles we only need $110 more! I think! I will have to re-figure things to make sure, but I'm pretty sure I am right! I also wanted to let people know that if for some reason we have money left over in the Bella Fund it will be used towards her follow up visits with Dr. Alderson, when she has to have x-rays!

Thanks a billion times a billion!

No comments:

Post a Comment