Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bella Rae update!

So I wanted to let everyone know how Bella is doing, which is still pretty well! I am pretty sure she tore it more the other day as the way she walks and bears weight has changed a little. She ran across the yard and suddenly stopped and walked a little way, then stopped and continued to walk. Though it still hasn't slowed her down at all! That night she did get a pain pill and I know she is truly in pain when she actually chews the chewable rimadyl, instead of me doing it the hard way! She has also started taking her vitamins instead of spitting them out! Yay! I love her to death and don't know what I would do without her!

So I hope that everyone will be swinging by the Bake/Yard Sale on Saturday from 7:30am -2pm to support Bella! We are almost halfway to the money we need!

I also want to say a quick Thank you to everyone whom has helped and who is helping me this week! Whether it be emotionally or it be physically, I really do appreciate it!

Thanks so so so so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment