Sunday, August 19, 2012

Almost ready to schedule surgery!

Since our Bake Sale and Yard sale were yesterday I wanted to update everyone on how things went!

They went excellent, I am still in awe about how much we made and how much support we are getting! I have to say Thank you to Bella's Aunt Aubrey, Bella's Aunt Christine, Bella's Grandma & Grandpa Biorn, and to Greg & Judy our neighbors for helping at the yardsale and the bake sale!
I want to thank everyone who bought something or just donated! I cannot tell you how thankful we are for all the help and support!

The past two weeks have been a highly emotional little while, and yesterday was no exception, the water works were held at bay, but just barely, more than once! Every time someone asked me about Bella, I told them and then pretty much had tears in my eyes. As Christine and I counted money, I counted the change and she counted the bills and as she got finished with certain things she would show me and tears would come to my eyes! I had no idea we would bring in that much money to help Bella!

I also have to say a huge thank you to everyone that shared this blog link, or even Bella's story, or anything! We are so blessed its not even funny!

I did find out on Friday that another family in Idaho Falls is going through the exact same thing as we are. Their border collie needs the same surgery and they also had a bake/yard sale yesterday! I hope that everyone can pray for them as well, and I hope they did as well as we did!

Now for the result of the Bake and Yard sale........... we brought in $1,132.35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now from the sale of my saddles, more donations that have came in (even from complete strangers) we only need $340.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is also including $100 for gas to go to Sun Valley! So Bella's surgery will be scheduled for the last week of September when my best friend and her husbad will be here, and my sister for emotional support and stress reduction therapy (laughter)! I have also been reading a lot of stories of other peoples experiences, and it makes me cry every time, whether its happy or not so happy! I have a few more things to find out for follow ups from surgery and I also need to check more into getting her Pet Insurance!

I have no doubt we will have enough money by the end of September! I would like everyone to pray for her and us! I have heard this is a very stressful and trying time for all of us! I really want everything to be textbook with the operation, and recovery!

Please let me know if you have advice or questions!

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment