Friday, August 24, 2012

Bella Rae update!

So I thought I should do another update! We have almost reached our goal, we only need $30! So thank you everyone!

So a little update on Bella she still acts like nothing is wrong for the most part until she runs for a little and plays like crazy, then she starts to slow down and starts to hurt more and it breaks my heart! I watched her lay down at one point yesterday and it literally took her an entire minute to lay down! It broke my heart! Even though she got pain meds before we went to grandma's she seemed like it didn't really help and she seemed unphased by the pain! She would run, and when she stopped she would pick it up!

Poor girl! I hate seeing her hurt! On another note in exactly 1 month we will be heading to Ketchum for surgery! I do want to say thank you to everyone for all the help and support! Thank you mom for baking all the time and selling it for Bella, we love and appreciate you more than we can express!

Thank you everyone, again!


No comments:

Post a Comment