Monday, August 20, 2012

Grattitude & Love

I am in awe again today! This evening one of my best friends, Christine, stopped by the apartment to pick up dog treats and pans! She also gave us a very generous gift! Because of Christine's mom, Linda, Christine, her husband Scott, and Son Logan, & Scott's parents John & Sheila we only need $130 for Bella's surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which includes gas! I am in shock at how generous and caring people are!

I cannot say Thank you enough to everyone who has donated, whether it has been items to sell in the Yard Sell or a donation or money or just advice! I have so much appreciation for all of you, I don't think that words can explain how my heart feels!

It has been 19 days since I sat in front of Dr. Alderson and was told the devastating news! I was in complete shock for a few days! Now I am in complete shock at how wonderful and supportive and generous people can be, whether they are strangers, friends, or family! We are still in complete awe!

I have to share with everyone as well Saturday & Sunday nights were the two best nights of sleep I have gotten since she was diagnosed! And that is because of all of you! I no longer have to worry about how we are going to do this!

We have a very long road ahead of us, but I know you will all be there cheering us on and praying for Bella to have a textbook surgery and a speedy recovery!

We cannot say THANK YOU enough to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment