Monday, September 17, 2012

Bella Update!

So with 6 days until surgery Bella has torn her ACL the entire way! It breaks my heart to see her limp so bad but I couldn't keep her down and then have her have to be down for another 2 months! She wont be able to run like she does for at least 6 months! She loves coming to grandma's and running, which is exactly how she tore it the other way! All she wants to do still is go outside and run! Poor thing!

With 6 days until surgery we are all extremely nervous, but I know we are going to the best of the best! Every time I have heard anything about Dr. Aker its positive and that he is the best!

I am still praying for a textbook surgery and speedy recovery!

I will update again next week!

Thank you all for you love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment